Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chicken Marsala

Carter actually liked this chicken recipe! Sorry, not going to write much- trying to catch my recipes up. Don and I liked it as well - nice and tender and the garlic made for a good flavor with the coating. :)



4Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts halves
1/4 Cup Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
2 Tbs Olive oil
2 Gloves Garlic, finely chopped
1/4 Cup chopped parsley (or 1 Tbs parsley flakes)
1 cup of sliced mushrooms (I left this out, neither of us care for mushrooms)
1/2 cup Chicken Broth (or marsala wine, but I used the broth)


Mix flour, salt and pepper together. Then coat chicken with flour mixture. (I used a large zip lock bag, and just shook the chicken inside one by one)

Heat oil in a large skillet over medium (5/6) heat. Cook garlic and parsley in oil for about 5 mins, stirring frequently.

Add chicken to the skillet. Cook fully (white all the way through) Turning once, until brown. Add the mushrooms (if you want) and chicken broth now. Cook about 8-10 mins, turning chicken once.

Serve with pasta and/or veggies. I served mine with a creamy cheesy potato soup and snap peas. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment