Monday, March 28, 2011

Breaded Pork Chops

I am trying to catch up all my recipes that I have gotten behind with - so my explanation will be brief. I read, I made, We ate. Plain and simple :D Sorry for the photo quality, I was in a hurry to get this meal cooked, because I was rushing it to Don at school before his next class. I just threw it into a Tupperware, so only a skillet shot for y'all. - It was very tasty though! :)
Recipe:
1/4 Cup Original Bisquick
7 Saltine Crackers
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
1 Egg
1 Tbs water
4 boneless pork loin chops

(SUPER SIMPLE!)
1. Mix the Bisquick and Saltine crackers (crushed), salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Mix egg nd water into another bowl.

2. Take your pork chops and dip them in the egg mixture, wetting both sides well.

3. Take your pork, and one by one, coat both sides well with the Bisquick mixture. Pat, squish, sprinkle...whatever you must do to layer that dry ingredients on well. :)

4. Spray your skillet with some PAM and heat over a medium-high temperature (6/7). Cook pork in the skillet 8-10 mins, turning once - until pork is white when cut through.

5. WOW, you're done. How easy was that!?

I served mine with french styled green beans and potatoes. Also, I made a pound cake earlier and cooked in little tin foil pans (the give away type) - cut up some strawberries - and put some whip cream in a jar and gave to Don for a little dessert afterward. A strawberry shortcake...but with pound cake. hehe :) Sorry....no pictures. But a nice idea for ya! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment