Monday, September 12, 2011

Italian Herb and Garlic Chicken

I had another meal on the dinner menu that night, but forgot about the ahead of time prep it required and had got caught up with other things that evening. I pulled a Lipton box out of the pantry (always a nifty thing to have in there!) and decided to try it out. I thought it was okay, not good but not bad....however my husband really liked the flavor and gave it a thumbs up. I'll make it again if he remembers it.... :-)

Recipe:
3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 Packet Lipton Savory Herb & Garlic Dry Soup Mix
()
1/3 Cup Water
1 Tbs Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese


1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

2. Put chicken in 9x13 or 8x8 pan (which is what I did, since I only used 3 breasts). Pour can of tomatoes over chicken.

3.Mix water, oil, and soup mix. Pour over chicken and tomatoes.



4. Bake for 25 minutes. Put cheese on chicken and bake another 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked and cheese is melted.


No comments:

Post a Comment