Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ashley and I am a mother of the sinfully good looking Carter, who is 14 months old; and the loving wife to a very tall, strong and handsome man, Don. We currently reside in Arizona where Don is finishing up his MBA at Thunderbird School of International Business. I am from Tennessee, and he reigns from Colorado. We met in 2005 in Utah while both attending the same university. We have been married for 5 years this May. I love staying active and doing things such as riding horses and martial arts. Another thing I enjoy is cooking and baking! I am no expert, but love trying new things and learning how to better myself in the kitchen. My husband and I watched "Julie and Julia" a while back, and I got the idea that I wanted to do something very similar! If nothing else, it would at least bring a variety to our daily meals! ---- and hopefully some new skills. :) So sit back, pull up a chair....heck even grab a plate, fork, knife, (bib?)...or whatever else might make this experience tasty...and enjoy!

January 2011 -- Brownie Face!
January 2011 -- Brownie Goo...mmmmm

December 2010
Don - Carter- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment